Friday, November 2, 2007

All Hallows Eve






Well, Halloween just happens to be my Fathers Birthday! He turned 56 and from what can see, doesn't look a day over 25! Especially this night!


I got a costume ready in about 10 minutes. I seem to do better under a little pressure. I waited truly until the last minute to come up with something and I think it turned out FANTASTIC!


I reminded myself of my late Aunt Marge and what's funny about that, I said NOTHING to anyone about it and when I saw my Dad, he said, "you look like your Aunt Marge!" :)


My sister and I went as TRASH! I went to Rite Aid earlier in the day and got some LONG LONG LONG fake nails, painted them trashy red, which is still half way on my nails by the way!


It was fun times! Our friends Shane and Gabrielle, now known (thanks to my father) as GAYbrielle, came down. HILARIOUS! He came as a Mormon and she came as a whore maid...we called them a "whoremon." HA!


Fun night, but whose idea was it to have Halloween on a work night?!


You can see all of my pictures at www.myspace.com/darcibehrend
But you have to be a MySpace-er to get into my profile I think!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love the photos Darci! We didn't dress up - but it makes me wish we did.