Saturday, November 3, 2007

Oopsies, I said I wasn't going to drink this weekend!






I did, I said I wasn't going to drink this weekend.

Well, I changed my mind.

We went to Ed and Rita's house. The boys played a friendly game of poker and the girls drank some friendly bottles of wine.

"White Truck" the wine we started with was decent, I thought. "Barefoot" the second one, not so good. But we decided to bypass our tongues and use straws to aid in faster alcohol absorbtion. That might not have been the best idea. Not sure.

Of course we took a walk. Also maybe not a a good idea. Cold, dark, 4 women alone, no cell phones. Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't think it's that good of an idea. :)

It was a fun time for sure!

Here are some things we came up with:

"When you swallow, you don't get air....when you swallow." Rita E
"Doesn't that look like an extremely large flame for such a small candle?" Rita E

"I'm NOT ********." Rita E

"I jumped out of my chair. I think they were looking at me funny, so I need some shaved ice." Rita E

"I'm just a mermaid princess." Rita E

"I can't drunk be mommy." Rita E

"WHAT?" Don't know who said that!

"FEERY SPICHEL"

"OFTEN?" "Who say's often?" Gmoo

"I do. I'm 30!" Marie

No comments: