Saturday, November 10, 2007

Did you say...Vegas?

Well, Kenny has surprised me again! He kept his promise that he made while at "Jakes" for our anniversary!

I was having a bad day on Thursday and he called me and asked if I had checked my email yet. I said, "no."
I felt suspicious because usually I check it when I check it and that's that.
He called again and was really adamant that I check it STRAIGHT AWAY!

So I asked the boss if I could get online and check because it was driving me nuts!

When I the email box, there was an email from Alaska Airlines!!! It was our itinerary for our Vegas trip. We leave Friday!

We go for this same weekend every year. Have since we got together! I was sad that we weren't going but had come to terms with it.

I'm so excited! I have no pictures to put up of it...but you'll see them when we get back.

My goal is 500 pictures. Not sure it can be done since we'll only be there for 2 days. I'm gonna do my best and feel good about trying!

No comments: