Monday, November 12, 2007

Help a widowed mother of 3!

As some of you already know from my last blog, a friend of mine from high school tragically lost her husband on Saturday.

You may remember her...Stacy Besaw.

So so very sad. UNIMAGINABLE!

Over the last couple days, I've talked to her several times and from what I gather finances are a bit of a concern.

She's now the sole bread-winner of her family and she has 3 kids so I can imagine she's a bit nervous.

I'm asking anyone that wants to help monetarily, or otherwise to do so. It would mean the world to her I'm certain.

If you don't know her and feel odd sending it to her yourself, you an send to me and I guarantee you I'll take care of it for you. Or, you can send to her if that's easier.

Contact me if you want to help!

971-409-9853

Thanks you guys!

Darci

No comments: