Monday, October 29, 2007

To most of you, this will make NO sense! But please read!






To sum all of this that you are about to read....
We went to the beach this weekend. Cristin was awesome enough to let us stay.
We drank. SHOCKING I know. If you can find it in your heart to believe it, there was lots of drinking!

We took walks on the prom...as you'll read.
Marie, Dom, Kenny and I went crabbing earlier in the day. We got along for 1 hour 45 minutes...the last 15 minutes didn't go so well.

There is a book, like in every beach house, to write a little blurb about your stay at the beach house and I saw it and decided it was more of just a place for me to write my nonsense. Now, everyone that stays there, will have to decifer what the hell it all means!

I LOVE IT!

HERE GOES:

Entry #1
Friday, October 26th.

It's our first night here, in the beach house. I have figured out EVERYTHING is "just a baby."
We walked on the beach. Who knows how far? I have no idea. We walked on the prom and learned NOTHING! Perhaps, how to walk on hands and knees on the boardwalk railing, but not really. More, we just learned to crawl along there. I hope everyone learns the same stuff! More maybe tomorrow.

Entry #2
Saturday, October 27th

Sandy Teeth
What happens is, we go and then we learn why they are...if we can.
We have two babies here. I love both
My handwriting, not so good. But I love to write.
There isn't a thing wrong with burnt popcorn. We love it. Not sure what we'll do with just one!
It makes it so much harder. But we love everything.
There's not cheesesticks...and that's the problem.
AND...
When it's cold, there's less chance of hypothermia.
NOT ACTUALLY ONE BIT!!!

Entry #3
Saturday, October 27 (LATER THAT NIGHT)

So now, we're off to sleeping. Sometimes it's better to sleep this sort of thing off.

Just sleep, that's all there is. No more boats, just sleep. It's done for now...I think

If we split these crackers, it won't be so many times.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

No... You don't have to convince me there was drinking going on. Looks like you enjoyed yourselves.