Thursday, November 29, 2007

Vegas done in 48 hours!

Well...we made our annual trip to Vegas the weekend before Thanksgiving.
We had 48 hours and I wasn't going to waste a MOMENT of it.
I started before we even left for the airport. Traffic was horrid that day and I was nervous we wouldnt make it to the airport in time. My boss could sense that while I was waiting for Kenny to come get me and offered up a drink. "SURE!" I said.

We decided to take the MAX to the airport because the risk of getting stuck in traffic had me too freaked out! I didn't want to miss a moment in Vegas!

So we got it done in Vegas.

Kenny went to play poker in a tournament at 11:00AM at the Luxor so Matt, our Vegas friend, and I went to Mandalay Bay and had some beverages of the adult variety. I was drunk dialing by noon! It was funny.

We went to the arcade at the Luxor and played "Whack a Mole" and I WAS THE RULER at that game. Even drunk, I was good at it! You would have been amazed. Probably the best "Whack a Mole" player you've EVER seen.

We went and took a nap until the Vegas sun went down then got up, got refreshed with a good buffet dinner, and did it all over again! I didn't know I had that kind of animal inside of me anymore!

The weekend ended with a bad hangover and a delicious meal of "In-N-Out" ANIMAL STYLE and then a dinner with my Dad who flew into Vegas the day we left. We do that every year.

Anyone ever need any tips on how to do Vegas in 48 hours or less....I'm your woman!!!

No comments: