Monday, November 5, 2007

It's time for a new outfit!




I was just going through my pictures and I noticed that I WEAR THE SAME THING ALL THE TIME!
If I could just get somewhere with WW and stop stalling, I would HAVE to get new clothing and then perhaps wouldn't look the same all the time.

Most of you who know me well, know that I keep my camera at close reach at all times. I'm always taking pictures, (constantly taking pictures) and it seems that there can be a 4 week period of events and through all of them, I look EXACTLY the same!

It's time for a change!

Hard to do though. I don't want to stay at this weight for much longer. In fact, looking to change it up this week, hoping to anyway! I suppose I could go to Ross, but that takes patience. I could also go to Good Will, but that takes more than just patience! It takes balls, it takes perseverance and a lot of patience. Which I'm not so good with right now.

Anyway, I'll find a way!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You'll get there. It will take as long as it takes.