Monday, December 17, 2007

Darcelle's Christmas Show 12-16-07

Last night, we went to Darcelle's Christmas Drag show. It was fun times!

We got to sit in one of the booths so there was plenty of added comfort there, not to mention great viewing!

Kenny, Gabrielle and myself met Dad and Steve at Hobo's... for a drink. (I had Diet Coke....trying to stick to Kick Start) Then we went over to Darcelle's. What a fun show!!!

Then we went with Darcelle and the rest of the group to Shanghai. Not my favorite place. Quite trashy if I do say so myself. But fun...a great show and fun to people watch there.
After that, Gabrielle and I hitched a ride with Darcelle and Roxy in a guy named Cory's car.
We ended the evening with more drag performances at CC Slaughters. It was totally a fun night, but it was a work night....so needless to say, I'm a bit tired today!

No comments: