Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas tree GETTING!

The last few days, I've felt like I did when I was a little girl waiting in angst to open Christmas presents. This time, it has nothing to do with presents. It's got everything to do with getting a Christmas tree.
It seems like it completes Christmas for me. I'm not really into the present part of it all, but I love everything else about Christmas.
The music, the decorations, the goodies, the family gatherings...NOW!!! THE TREE!

We're going to get it today, in a few minutes actually. Kenny even just put his "dirty" shoes outside, which means it's only minutes from now that we leave. Just waiting for my sister to get here.

I really love Christmas time. I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday season...And with the economy the way it is, (I know...economy, economy, economy...it's like it's all we hear about now a days)this year I'm finding myself especially creative with gift giving...ways to do it without spending much money.
I plan to really savor every moment with family and friends, even if I usually dread it. This year, I'm going to soak it up!
CHRISTMAS CHEER!!!

No comments: