Monday, December 10, 2007

Oh Tanenbaum, Oh Tanenbaum

So last weekend, the weekend of our "Christmas Gala" I decided that it wouldn't be a gala at all without a Christmas tree.
We went to the same place that we've gone since we've been together. The guy that owns it is just the nicest little quirky fella. Has been running it for 19 years...I think that's what he said. He has a Cocker Spaniel, Matthew, that's 15 years old I think. SO OLD. SO SWEET! I'm a weak person when it comes to dogs. I LOVE DOGS! And this dog was just so nice. He just sits in the guys car and sleeps while he runs the tree farm. I think they're two peas in a pod!

Anyway, this year we brought some recruits. Matt (from Vegas) Marie, Dom, and Kathleen. Everyone got a tree except Matt, obviously.

It snowed a little bit so that made it a little more festive.

My goal is to pick the most un-wanted tree on the lot. This year, I feel we did a good job of that!

No comments: